Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection — Box: Photo D-10
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of Apache, Kiowa, and Comanche Indians. Includes Geronimo, Quanah Parker, and the Indian School at Fort Sill, Indian Territory.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Apache, Comanche, Sioux, Pawnee, Iowa, Osage, Oto, and Cheyenne-Arapaho Indians. Also included are scenes of Fort Apache, Arizona, Geronimo, Fort Sill, Oklahoma, and Quanah Parker's grave at Post Oak Cemetery.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy and original prints of the towns of Enid, Oklahoma City, Norman, El Reno, Tahlequah, and Guthrie, Oklahoma; Duncan and Navajoe, Oklahoma Territory; and Spiro and Okmulgee, Indian Territory. The collection also contains photographs of Havasupai, Pima, Papago, Navajo, Hopi, Ute, Kiowa, Apache, Eskimo, and Creek Indians, along with scenes of the University of Oklahoma and its students and faculty. Edward Everett Dale Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Arikara, Apache, Arapaho, Assiniboin, Blackfoot, Cayuse, Comanche, Crow, Cherokee, Cayuga, Chinook, Caddo, Choctaw, Chippewa, Cheyenne, Delaware, Hidatsa, Hopi, Iowa, Kaw, Kickapoo, Kichai, Kiowa, Klamath, Laguna, Moki, Modoc, Makah, Mandan, Makah, Mandan, Miami, Missouri, Nez Perce, Onadaga, Omaha, Oto, Osage, Paiute, Puyallup, Pawnee, Peoria, Papago, Potawatomi, Pueblo, Ponca, Quapaw, Quinault, Sac and Fox, Salish, Seminole, Seneca, Shawnee, Sioux, Shoshoni, Tuscarora, Umatilla, Ute, Walla Walla, Winnebago, Wyandotte, Yakima, Yuma, Yuchi, and Zuni Indians. George Rainey Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Quanah Parker and his family, along with scenes of Geronimo and the reburial of Quanah Parker.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Tonkawa, Oklahoma Territory and state, and scenes of farming, railroad construction, schools and businesses. Also includes scenes of Caddo, Omaha, Wichita, Cheyenne, Tonkawa, Comanche, Kiowa, and Apache Indians. Tonkawa Public Library Manuscripts Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Oklahoma outlaws, lawmen, agriculture, wild west shows, land openings, businesses, towns and cities, schools, settlers, members of the state government and of the U.S. Army. Also included are images of Cherokee, Osage, Delaware, Seminole, Comanche, Creek, and Apache Indians. Walter S. Ferguson Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Comanche Indians -- Costume and adornment 4
- Apache Indians -- Arms and armor 3
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 3
- Kiowa Indians -- Beadwork 3
- Kiowa Indians -- Costume and adornment 3
- Kiowa Indians -- Cradleboards 3
- Osage Indians -- Beadwork 3
- Osage Indians -- Costume and adornment 3
- Schools -- Oklahoma 3
- American bison 2
- Apache Indians -- Dwellings 2
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 2
- Banks and banking -- Insurance business -- Oklahoma 2
- Caddo Indians -- Clothing 2
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 2
- Cherokee Indians -- Clothing 2
- Cheyenne Indians -- Costume and adornment 2
- Comanche Indians -- Cradleboards 2 ∧ less
- Parker, Quanah, 1845?-1911 4
- United States. Army 3
- Bacon Rind, (Osage Indian), 1860-1932 2
- Dale, Edward Everett, 1879-1972 2
- Dalton Gang 2
- Dalton family 2
- Payne, David Lewis, 1836-1884 2
- Bass, Sam, 1851-1878 1
- Bean, Roy, -1903 1
- Big Tree, Kiowa chief, 1847-1927 1
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Bowlegs, Billy, 1808?-1863 or 1864 1
- Broadwell, Dick, 1862-1892 1
- Bruner, Heck, d. 1902 1
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 1
- Canton, Frank, 1849-1927 1
- Cherokee Bill, 1876-1896 1
- Chisholm, Jesse 1
- Colcord, Charles Francis, 1859-1934 1 ∧ less