Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of Lawton, Oklahoma Territory, the Apache chief Geronimo, and the grave of Cynthia Ann Parker at Post Oak Cemetery.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints, copy prints and glass plate negatives of the Apache, Comanche, Delaware, Temeculz, Kawaiisu, Creek, Umatilla, Chippewa, Paiute, Sioux, Oto, Choctaw, Pawnee, Osage, Ponca, Mohave, Kickapoo, Taos, Pueblo, Yuma, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Crow, Navajo, Kiowa, Tonkawa, Sac and Fox, Kalispel, Kutenai, Flathead, Spokan, Attu, Quileute, Seminole, Wasco, Modoc, Shasta, Yakima, Shoshoni, Kiowa-Apache, Skitswish, Cheyenne, Shawnee, Nez Perce, Arapaho, Caddo, Wichita, Yakima, Makah, and Blackfoot Indians. Also includes images of mining, the oil industry, the military, agriculture, the range cattle industry, education, and transportation in Oklahoma Territory, Oklahoma state, and Indian Territory. Scenes of the towns of McAlester, Edmond, Alva, Weatherford, Pawhuska, Clairemore, Ponca City, Purcell, Duncan, Noble, Lexington, Shawnee, Beaver. Plainview, Lavern, Henryetta, Atoka, Tahlequah, Guthrie, Tishomingo, and Eufaula are included. In addition the first year of...
Scope and Contents Black-and-white copy prints of Chickasha, Indian Territory; Mountain Park, Cooperton, Roosevelt, Cold Springs, Newkirk, Enid, Hobart and Lone Wolf, Oklahoma. Also photographs of farming, businesses, railroads, and the oil industry. Also scenes of Comanche, Kiowa and Apache Indians with photographs of Delos Lone Wolf, Geronimo and Quanah Parker.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Anadarko, Oklahoma Territory and state, including photographs of businesses, the railroad depot, Geronimo, parades, and street scenes. Rollin Hutchins Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Tonkawa, Oklahoma Territory and state, and scenes of farming, railroad construction, schools and businesses. Also includes scenes of Caddo, Omaha, Wichita, Cheyenne, Tonkawa, Comanche, Kiowa, and Apache Indians. Tonkawa Public Library Manuscripts Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Oklahoma outlaws, lawmen, agriculture, wild west shows, land openings, businesses, towns and cities, schools, settlers, members of the state government and of the U.S. Army. Also included are images of Cherokee, Osage, Delaware, Seminole, Comanche, Creek, and Apache Indians. Walter S. Ferguson Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Apache Indians 4
- Banks and banking -- Insurance business -- Oklahoma 3
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 3
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 3
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 3
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 2
- American bison 2
- Apache Indians -- Costume and adornment 2
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 2
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 2
- Barbershops -- Oklahoma 2
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 2
- Cherokee Indians -- Dwellings 2
- Comanche Indians -- Costume and adornment 2
- Comanche Indians -- Cradleboards 2
- Creek Indians -- Politics and government 2
- Delaware Indians -- Government relations 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 2 ∧ less
- Bacon Rind, (Osage Indian), 1860-1932 2
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 2
- Hickok, Wild Bill, 1837-1876 2
- Parker, Cynthia Ann, 1827?-1864 2
- Parker, Quanah, 1845?-1911 2
- Payne, David Lewis, 1836-1884 2
- Posey, Alexander Lawrence, 1873-1908 2
- Thomas, Heck, 1850-1912 2
- United States. Army 2
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bass, Sam, 1851-1878 1
- Bean, Roy, -1903 1
- Big Tree, Kiowa chief, 1847-1927 1
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Broadwell, Dick, 1862-1892 1
- Bruner, Heck, d. 1902 1
- Call's Studio (Lawton, Okla.) 1
- Canton, Frank, 1849-1927 1
- Catholic Church 1 ∧ less