Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Collection — Box: Photo D-10
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of Apache, Kiowa, and Comanche Indians. Includes Geronimo, Quanah Parker, and the Indian School at Fort Sill, Indian Territory.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Apache, Comanche, Sioux, Pawnee, Iowa, Osage, Oto, and Cheyenne-Arapaho Indians. Also included are scenes of Fort Apache, Arizona, Geronimo, Fort Sill, Oklahoma, and Quanah Parker's grave at Post Oak Cemetery.
Scope and Contents Black and white and copy prints of Crow, Cherokee, Ponca, Osage, Kiowa, Comanche, Sioux, Caddo, Cheyenne-Arapaho, Apache, Cheyenne, and Creek Indians.
Scope and Contents Black-and-white copy prints of Chickasha, Indian Territory; Mountain Park, Cooperton, Roosevelt, Cold Springs, Newkirk, Enid, Hobart and Lone Wolf, Oklahoma. Also photographs of farming, businesses, railroads, and the oil industry. Also scenes of Comanche, Kiowa and Apache Indians with photographs of Delos Lone Wolf, Geronimo and Quanah Parker.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Apache, Comanche, Kiowa, and Sioux Indians. Also includes a photograph of George Washington Levite, Quanah Parker, Geronimo, Lone Wolf, Hunting Horse, Apache and Craterville Park, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Quanah Parker and his family, along with scenes of Geronimo and the reburial of Quanah Parker.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Tonkawa, Oklahoma Territory and state, and scenes of farming, railroad construction, schools and businesses. Also includes scenes of Caddo, Omaha, Wichita, Cheyenne, Tonkawa, Comanche, Kiowa, and Apache Indians. Tonkawa Public Library Manuscripts Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Comanche, Cheyenne, Cheyenne-Arapaho, Arapaho, Sac and Fox, Sioux, Blackfoot, Kiowa, Crow, Ute, Shawnee, Omaha, Pueblo, Shoshoni, Pawnee, Ponca, Assinibone, Apache, Yakima Nez Perce, Umatilla, Wichita, Osage, Potawatomi and Flathead Indians. Also included are photographs of the U.S. Army during the Indian Wars (1865-1891), Western forts and posts, the Little Big Horn battlefield, trails and settlements of the Southwest, soil conservation and dust storms, Oklahoma towns, mountain ranges and National Parks.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Oklahoma marshals, outlaws, frontier life, and agriculture along with scenes of the communities of Perry, Guthrie, Fort Sill and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The collection also includes photographs of Apache, Cherokee, Cheyenne, Comanche, Kiowa, Sioux and Wichita Indians. William M. Tilghman Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Photographs 8
- Apache Indians -- Costume and adornment 4
- Comanche Indians -- Costume 3
- Fort Sill (Okla.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Kiowa Indians -- Costume 3
- Kiowa Indians -- Costume and adornment 3
- Kiowa Indians -- Cradleboards 3
- Schools -- Oklahoma 3
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 2
- Apache Indians 2
- Apache Indians -- Clothing 2
- Banks and banking -- Insurance business -- Oklahoma 2
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 2
- Cheyenne Indians -- Arms and armor 2
- Cheyenne Indians -- Costume 2
- Cheyenne Indians -- Costume and adornment 2
- Cheyenne Indians -- Dwellings 2
- Cheyenne Indians -- Food 2
- Cheyenne Indians -- Government relations 2
- Cheyenne Indians -- Social life and customs 2 ∧ less
- Lone Wolf, Kiowa Indian 3
- Sitting Bull, 1831-1890 3
- United States. Army 3
- Black Kettle, (Cheyenne chief), -1868 2
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 2
- Gall, approximately 1840-1894 2
- Rain in the Face, approximately 1835-1905 2
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 2
- Tilghman, William Matthew, 1854-1924 2
- Ata, Te 1
- Bent, William, 1809-1869 1
- Benteen, Frederick William, 1834-1898 1
- Big Tree, Kiowa chief, 1847-1927 1
- Blue Eagle, Acee, 1907-1959 1
- Bridger, Jim, 1804-1881 1
- Bruner, Heck, d. 1902 1
- Buffalo Hump, approximately 1800-approximately 1860 1
- Cherokee Bill, 1876-1896 1 ∧ less