Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Collection — Box: Photo D-10
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of Apache, Kiowa, and Comanche Indians. Includes Geronimo, Quanah Parker, and the Indian School at Fort Sill, Indian Territory.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of the Hume family, Anadarko, Indian Territory and the University of Oklahoma. The collection also includes photographs of Kiowa, Wichita, Caddo, Mohave, Sioux, Comanche and Apache Indians. Carlton Ross Hume Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Apache, Comanche, Sioux, Pawnee, Iowa, Osage, Oto, and Cheyenne-Arapaho Indians. Also included are scenes of Fort Apache, Arizona, Geronimo, Fort Sill, Oklahoma, and Quanah Parker's grave at Post Oak Cemetery.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of Kiowa, Comanche, Apache, Hopi, and Papago Indians, ranching and homesteading scenes in the West Texas hill country along with hunting, farming, and business scenes. Photographs of Chickasha and Duncan, Indian Territory and of the Irwin family are also included.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Apache, Comanche, Kiowa, and Sioux Indians. Also includes a photograph of George Washington Levite, Quanah Parker, Geronimo, Lone Wolf, Hunting Horse, Apache and Craterville Park, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Quanah Parker and his family, along with scenes of Geronimo and the reburial of Quanah Parker.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Tonkawa, Oklahoma Territory and state, and scenes of farming, railroad construction, schools and businesses. Also includes scenes of Caddo, Omaha, Wichita, Cheyenne, Tonkawa, Comanche, Kiowa, and Apache Indians. Tonkawa Public Library Manuscripts Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Oklahoma marshals, outlaws, frontier life, and agriculture along with scenes of the communities of Perry, Guthrie, Fort Sill and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The collection also includes photographs of Apache, Cherokee, Cheyenne, Comanche, Kiowa, Sioux and Wichita Indians. William M. Tilghman Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Photographs 7
- Comanche Indians -- Clothing 6
- Kiowa Indians -- Clothing 6
- Dakota Indians -- Clothing 4
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 4
- Wichita Indians -- Dwellings 4
- Comanche Indians -- Social life and customs 3
- Cradleboards 3
- Apache Indians -- Dwellings 2
- Beadwork 2
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 2
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 2
- Cheyenne Indians -- Clothing 2
- Comanche Indians 2
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 2
- Farms -- Oklahoma 2
- Fort Sill (Okla.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 2
- Indian beadwork 2 ∧ less
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 6
- United States. Army 3
- Big Tree, Kiowa chief, 1847-1927 2
- Lone Wolf, Kiowa Indian 2
- Blake, William, approximately 1859-1895 1
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 1
- Cherokee Bill, 1876-1896 1
- Christie, Ned, 1852-1892 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1
- Detrick, C. H., 1871-1956 1
- Doolin, Bill, 1858-1896 1
- Hume, C. Ross (Carlton Ross), 1878-1960 1
- Hume, Charles R. 1
- Irwin Brothers Studio 1
- James, Frank, 1844-1915 1
- James, Jesse, Jr., 1875-1951 1
- Levite, George, 1893-1975 1
- Madsen, Christian, 1851-1944 1 ∧ less