Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection — Box: Photo D-10
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of Apache, Kiowa, and Comanche Indians. Includes Geronimo, Quanah Parker, and the Indian School at Fort Sill, Indian Territory.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Apache, Comanche, Sioux, Pawnee, Iowa, Osage, Oto, and Cheyenne-Arapaho Indians. Also included are scenes of Fort Apache, Arizona, Geronimo, Fort Sill, Oklahoma, and Quanah Parker's grave at Post Oak Cemetery.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Quanah Parker and his family, along with scenes of Geronimo and the reburial of Quanah Parker.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Tonkawa, Oklahoma Territory and state, and scenes of farming, railroad construction, schools and businesses. Also includes scenes of Caddo, Omaha, Wichita, Cheyenne, Tonkawa, Comanche, Kiowa, and Apache Indians. Tonkawa Public Library Manuscripts Collection also in repository.
- Comanche Indians -- Costume and adornment 2
- Comanche Indians -- Cradleboards 2
- Fort Sill (Okla.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Kiowa Indians -- Beadwork 2
- Kiowa Indians -- Costume and adornment 2
- Kiowa Indians -- Cradleboards 2
- Schools -- Oklahoma 2
- American bison 1
- Apache Indians -- Arms and armor 1
- Apache Indians -- Dwellings 1
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 1
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 1
- Baptists -- Oklahoma 1
- Caddo Indians -- Clothing 1
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 1
- Cheyenne Indians -- Costume and adornment 1
- Cheyenne-Arapaho Indians -- Clothing 1
- Church buildings 1 ∧ less
- Big Tree, Kiowa chief, 1847-1927 1
- Hume, Charles R. 1
- Mopope, Etta 1
- Mopope, George 1
- Parker, Baldwin, 1887-1963 1