Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Collection — Box: Photo D-10
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of Apache, Kiowa, and Comanche Indians. Includes Geronimo, Quanah Parker, and the Indian School at Fort Sill, Indian Territory.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of the Hume family, Anadarko, Indian Territory and the University of Oklahoma. The collection also includes photographs of Kiowa, Wichita, Caddo, Mohave, Sioux, Comanche and Apache Indians. Carlton Ross Hume Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Apache, Comanche, Sioux, Pawnee, Iowa, Osage, Oto, and Cheyenne-Arapaho Indians. Also included are scenes of Fort Apache, Arizona, Geronimo, Fort Sill, Oklahoma, and Quanah Parker's grave at Post Oak Cemetery.
Scope and Contents Black and white and copy prints of Crow, Cherokee, Ponca, Osage, Kiowa, Comanche, Sioux, Caddo, Cheyenne-Arapaho, Apache, Cheyenne, and Creek Indians.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of Kiowa, Comanche, Apache, Hopi, and Papago Indians, ranching and homesteading scenes in the West Texas hill country along with hunting, farming, and business scenes. Photographs of Chickasha and Duncan, Indian Territory and of the Irwin family are also included.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Comanche, Kiowa, Wichita, Cheyenne, Chickasaw and Choctaw Indians. The collection includes scenes of the Choctaw tribal council house, Muskogee, Indian Territory, and the Goodland Indian School. Jay L. Hargett Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Tonkawa, Oklahoma Territory and state, and scenes of farming, railroad construction, schools and businesses. Also includes scenes of Caddo, Omaha, Wichita, Cheyenne, Tonkawa, Comanche, Kiowa, and Apache Indians. Tonkawa Public Library Manuscripts Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Comanche, Cheyenne, Cheyenne-Arapaho, Arapaho, Sac and Fox, Sioux, Blackfoot, Kiowa, Crow, Ute, Shawnee, Omaha, Pueblo, Shoshoni, Pawnee, Ponca, Assinibone, Apache, Yakima Nez Perce, Umatilla, Wichita, Osage, Potawatomi and Flathead Indians. Also included are photographs of the U.S. Army during the Indian Wars (1865-1891), Western forts and posts, the Little Big Horn battlefield, trails and settlements of the Southwest, soil conservation and dust storms, Oklahoma towns, mountain ranges and National Parks.
- Kiowa Indians -- Costume and adornment 4
- Wichita Indians -- Dwellings 4
- Apache Indians -- Costume and adornment 3
- Beadwork 3
- Cheyenne Indians -- Dwellings 3
- Comanche Indians -- Costume 3
- Comanche Indians -- Cradleboards 3
- Fort Sill (Okla.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 3
- Kiowa Indians -- Beadwork 3
- Kiowa Indians -- Costume 3
- Kiowa Indians -- Cradleboards 3
- Apache Indians 2
- Apache Indians -- Clothing 2
- Apache Indians -- Dwellings 2
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 2
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 2
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 2
- Cheyenne Indians -- Costume and adornment 2 ∧ less
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 5
- United States. Army 5
- Big Tree, Kiowa chief, 1847-1927 2
- Black Kettle, (Cheyenne chief), -1868 2
- Gall, approximately 1840-1894 2
- Sitting Bull, 1831-1890 2
- University of Oklahoma 2
- Ata, Te 1
- Bent, William, 1809-1869 1
- Benteen, Frederick William, 1834-1898 1
- Blue Eagle, Acee, 1907-1959 1
- Bridger, Jim, 1804-1881 1
- Bruner, Heck, d. 1902 1
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 1
- Buffalo Hump, approximately 1800-approximately 1860 1
- Chivington, John M. (John Milton), 1821-1894 1
- Chouteau, Auguste, 1786-1838 1
- Crazy Horse, approximately 1842-1877 1
- Crook, George, 1829-1890 1 ∧ less