Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Black and white copy and original prints of the towns of Enid, Oklahoma City, Norman, El Reno, Tahlequah, and Guthrie, Oklahoma; Duncan and Navajoe, Oklahoma Territory; and Spiro and Okmulgee, Indian Territory. The collection also contains photographs of Havasupai, Pima, Papago, Navajo, Hopi, Ute, Kiowa, Apache, Eskimo, and Creek Indians, along with scenes of the University of Oklahoma and its students and faculty. Edward Everett Dale Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Oklahoma 2
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 2
- Butcher shops -- Oklahoma 2
- Cattle -- Oklahoma 2
- Cotton -- Oklahoma 2
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 2
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 2
- Enid (Okla.) -- Description and travel 2
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 2
- Farms -- Oklahoma 2
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 2
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 2 ∧ less
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Dale, Edward Everett, 1879-1972 1