Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Black and white copy prints of Buffalo, Charleston, Selman, Augusta, Fargo, Dacoma, Wakita, Brule and Doby Springs, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, families, farming, ranching, sod houses, schools and school children in and around these Oklahoma communities.
Black and white original glass plate negatives with copy prints of Cheyenne, Nez Perce, Kiowa, Sac and Fox, Pawnee, Ponca, Apache, Iowa, Kickapoo, Shawnee, Cherokee, Creek, Sioux, Kaw, Osage, and Oto Indians. Also includes scenes of farming, ranching, wild west shows, railroads, oil wells and Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory.
Black and white copy and original prints of the towns of Enid, Oklahoma City, Norman, El Reno, Tahlequah, and Guthrie, Oklahoma; Duncan and Navajoe, Oklahoma Territory; and Spiro and Okmulgee, Indian Territory. The collection also contains photographs of Havasupai, Pima, Papago, Navajo, Hopi, Ute, Kiowa, Apache, Eskimo, and Creek Indians, along with scenes of the University of Oklahoma and its students and faculty. Edward Everett Dale Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Black and white original prints of oil drilling activities in Osage County, Oklahoma Territory, and scenes of the towns of Ramona, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, Claremore, Webbers Falls, Dewey, Tulsa, Miami, Bartlesville, Garvin, Avant, and Skiatook, Oklahoma. The collection also contains scenes of the U.S. Army, railroads, busineses, and schools. William B. Randall Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma 5
- Farms -- Oklahoma 5
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 4
- Cattle -- Oklahoma 4
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 4
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 4
- Schools -- Oklahoma 4
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 3
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 3
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 3
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 3
- Guthrie (Okla.) -- Description and travel 3
- Horses -- Oklahoma 3
- Hunting -- Oklahoma 3
- Oil wells -- Oklahoma 3
- Parades -- Oklahoma 3
- Postal service -- Oklahoma 3 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Cavalry 3
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 2
- Prettyman, William S., 1858-1932 2
- United States. Army. Infantry 2
- Bacon Rind, (Osage Indian), 1860-1932 1
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Buffalo Museum (Okla.) 1
- Catholic Church 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Dale, Edward Everett, 1879-1972 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1
- Eagle Chief 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Gall, approximately 1840-1894 1
- I-See-O, -1927 1
- Keokuk, Moses 1
- Mayes, J. B. (Joel Bryan), 1833-1891 1 + ∧ less