Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Black and white copy and original prints of the towns of Enid, Oklahoma City, Norman, El Reno, Tahlequah, and Guthrie, Oklahoma; Duncan and Navajoe, Oklahoma Territory; and Spiro and Okmulgee, Indian Territory. The collection also contains photographs of Havasupai, Pima, Papago, Navajo, Hopi, Ute, Kiowa, Apache, Eskimo, and Creek Indians, along with scenes of the University of Oklahoma and its students and faculty. Edward Everett Dale Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 2
- Cotton -- Oklahoma 2
- Cowboys -- Oklahoma 2
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 2
- Enid (Okla.) -- Description and travel 2
- Farm equipment -- Oklahoma 2
- Farm life -- Oklahoma 2
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 2
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 2
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 2
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 2
- Log cabins -- Oklahoma 2 ∧ less
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Dale, Edward Everett, 1879-1972 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1