Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Black and white original and copy prints of Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory and state, including street scenes, farming, businesses, railroads and industry.
Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Black and white original prints of oil drilling activities in Osage County, Oklahoma Territory, and scenes of the towns of Ramona, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, Claremore, Webbers Falls, Dewey, Tulsa, Miami, Bartlesville, Garvin, Avant, and Skiatook, Oklahoma. The collection also contains scenes of the U.S. Army, railroads, busineses, and schools. William B. Randall Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Farms -- Oklahoma 4
- Parades -- Oklahoma 4
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 4
- Restaurants -- Oklahoma 4
- Wagons -- Oklahoma 4
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 3
- Bridges -- Oklahoma 3
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 3
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 3
- Cattle -- Oklahoma 3
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 3
- Cowboys -- Oklahoma 3
- Farm equipment -- Oklahoma 3
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 3 ∧ less
- United States. Army. Cavalry 3
- United States. Army. Infantry 2
- Armentrout Studio (Guthrie, Okla.) 1
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Catholic Church 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Freemasons 1
- Gore, Thomas P. (Thomas Pryor), 1870-1949 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1
- Nation, Carry Amelia, 1846-1911 1
- Prettyman, William S., 1858-1932 1
- Randall, William B., 1882- 1
- Tilghman, William Matthew, 1854-1924 1
- Trapp, Martin E. (Martin Edwin), 1877-1951 1 ∧ less