Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Black and white original prints of Walters, Oklahoma. Also includes the Walters cotton gin and cotton market, a banquet for World War I volunteers, and a Confederate veterans reunion at the city park in Dallas, Texas. Alfred M. Thompson Sr. Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white original prints and glass plate negatives, taken by Andrew Alexander Forbes. Includes scenes of the range cattle industry in western Oklahoma and the Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Territory, sodhouses, railroad construction, the United States Army, buffalo, andalso of Sac and Fox and Cheyenne Indians.
Black and white original and copy prints of Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory and state, including street scenes, farming, businesses, railroads and industry.
Black and white copy and original prints of the towns of Enid, Oklahoma City, Norman, El Reno, Tahlequah, and Guthrie, Oklahoma; Duncan and Navajoe, Oklahoma Territory; and Spiro and Okmulgee, Indian Territory. The collection also contains photographs of Havasupai, Pima, Papago, Navajo, Hopi, Ute, Kiowa, Apache, Eskimo, and Creek Indians, along with scenes of the University of Oklahoma and its students and faculty. Edward Everett Dale Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Guthrie, Edmond, El Reno, Oklahoma City, Perry, Kingfisher and Anadarko, Oklahoma. Scenes of farming, railroads, mining, outlaws, the U.S. Army, Boomers, the University of Oklahoma and businesses are included, along with those of Cheyenne, Shawnee, Wichita, Apache, Potawatomi, Kickapoo, Comanche, Kiowa, Pawnee, Osage, Wyandotte, Ponca, Iroquois, Seminole and Iowa Indians.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Black and white original prints of Norman, Oklahoma Territory and the University of Oklahoma, including photographs of campus buildings, students, faculty, regents, presidents and sports. Sardis Roy Hadsell Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Cotton -- Oklahoma 7
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 7
- Cowboys -- Oklahoma 6
- Schools -- Oklahoma 6
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma 5
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 5
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 5
- Land settlement -- Oklahoma 5
- Parades -- Oklahoma 5
- Sod houses -- Oklahoma 5
- Wagons -- Oklahoma 5
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 4
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 4
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 4
- Farms -- Oklahoma 4
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 4
- Grocery trade -- Oklahoma 4
- Guthrie (Okla.) -- Description and travel 4
- Oklahoma -- History -- Land Rush, 1889 4 ∧ less
- English 1
- United States. Army. Cavalry 5
- University of Oklahoma 4
- Payne, David Lewis, 1836-1884 3
- Catholic Church 2
- Dalton Gang 2
- Dalton family 2
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 2
- United States. Army. Infantry 2
- Armentrout Studio (Guthrie, Okla.) 1
- Bacon Rind, (Osage Indian), 1860-1932 1
- Big Tree, 1847-1927 (Kiowa chief) 1
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 1
- Central State University (Okla.) 1
- Chouteau Trading Post (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Crazy Snake, (Creek chief), 1846-1911 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Cut Nose 1 ∧ less