Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints and panoramas of Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. The collection includes scenes of Main Street, businesses, the railroad depot, and a parade for the returning World War I servicemen of Garvin County, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 2
- Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Oklahoma 2
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 2
- Butcher shops -- Oklahoma 2
- Cattle -- Oklahoma 2
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 2
- Cowboys -- Oklahoma 2
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 2
- Farms -- Oklahoma 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 2
- Postal service -- Oklahoma 2 ∧ less
- English 1
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1