Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of oil drilling activities in Osage County, Oklahoma Territory, and scenes of the towns of Ramona, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, Claremore, Webbers Falls, Dewey, Tulsa, Miami, Bartlesville, Garvin, Avant, and Skiatook, Oklahoma. The collection also contains scenes of the U.S. Army, railroads, busineses, and schools. William B. Randall Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 2
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 2
- Baseball -- Oklahoma 2
- Bridges -- Oklahoma 2
- Cattle -- Oklahoma 2
- Cowboys -- Oklahoma 2
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 2
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 2
- Farms -- Oklahoma 2
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 2
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 2 ∧ less
- United States. Army. Infantry 2
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1