Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Black and white copy prints of Buffalo, Charleston, Selman, Augusta, Fargo, Dacoma, Wakita, Brule and Doby Springs, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, families, farming, ranching, sod houses, schools and school children in and around these Oklahoma communities.
Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 3
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 3
- Cowboys -- Oklahoma 3
- Farm life -- Oklahoma 3
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 3
- Farms -- Oklahoma 3
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 3
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 3
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 3
- Horses -- Oklahoma 3
- Parades -- Oklahoma 3
- Postal service -- Oklahoma 3
- Restaurants -- Oklahoma 3
- School children -- Oklahoma 3 + ∧ less
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Buffalo Museum (Okla.) 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1