Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Buffalo, Charleston, Selman, Augusta, Fargo, Dacoma, Wakita, Brule and Doby Springs, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, families, farming, ranching, sod houses, schools and school children in and around these Oklahoma communities.
Scope and Contents Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 2
- Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Oklahoma 2
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 2
- Butcher shops -- Oklahoma 2
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 2
- Cattle -- Oklahoma 2
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 2
- Farm life -- Oklahoma 2
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 2
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 2 ∧ less
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Buffalo Museum (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1