Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory and state, including street scenes, farming, businesses, railroads and industry.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Buffalo, Charleston, Selman, Augusta, Fargo, Dacoma, Wakita, Brule and Doby Springs, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, families, farming, ranching, sod houses, schools and school children in and around these Oklahoma communities.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints and panoramas of Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. The collection includes scenes of Main Street, businesses, the railroad depot, and a parade for the returning World War I servicemen of Garvin County, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Parades -- Oklahoma 5
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 4
- Farms -- Oklahoma 4
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 4
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 4
- Postal service -- Oklahoma 4
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 4
- Schools -- Oklahoma 4
- Sod houses -- Oklahoma 4
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 3
- Bridges -- Oklahoma 3
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 3
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 3
- Cowboys -- Oklahoma 3
- Farm equipment -- Oklahoma 3 ∧ less
- English 1
- United States. Army. Cavalry 3
- Armentrout Studio (Guthrie, Okla.) 1
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Buffalo Museum (Okla.) 1
- Catholic Church 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Freemasons 1
- Gore, Thomas P. (Thomas Pryor), 1870-1949 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1
- Nation, Carry Amelia, 1846-1911 1
- Prettyman, William S., 1858-1932 1
- Sewell, Emma 1
- Tilghman, William Matthew, 1854-1924 1
- Trapp, Martin E. (Martin Edwin), 1877-1951 1
- United States. Army. Infantry 1
- United States. Navy 1 ∧ less