Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Black and white original and copy prints of Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory and state, including street scenes, farming, businesses, railroads and industry.
Black and white original prints and glass plate negatives of the settlement of Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory. The collection includes images of street scenes, businesses, building construction, Guthrie as a tent city, railroads, and the United States military at Guthrie.
Black and white copy prints of the towns of Lawton, El Reno, Perry and White Rock, Oklahoma Territory. The collection includes scenes of settlement, businesses, railroads, the opening of the Cherokee Strip, the land drawing at El Reno, and a wagon train of settlers during the Land Run of 1889.
FULL FINDING AID (PDF)
Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Guthrie, Edmond, El Reno, Oklahoma City, Perry, Kingfisher and Anadarko, Oklahoma. Scenes of farming, railroads, mining, outlaws, the U.S. Army, Boomers, the University of Oklahoma and businesses are included, along with those of Cheyenne, Shawnee, Wichita, Apache, Potawatomi, Kickapoo, Comanche, Kiowa, Pawnee, Osage, Wyandotte, Ponca, Iroquois, Seminole and Iowa Indians.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Black and white original and copy prints of Oklahoma outlaws, lawmen, agriculture, wild west shows, land openings, businesses, towns and cities, schools, settlers, members of the state government and of the U.S. Army. Also included are images of Cherokee, Osage, Delaware, Seminole, Comanche, Creek, and Apache Indians. Walter S. Ferguson Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Wagons -- Oklahoma 6
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 5
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 5
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma 4
- Guthrie (Okla.) -- Description and travel 4
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 4
- Lawyers -- Oklahoma 4
- Oil wells -- Oklahoma 4
- Oklahoma -- History -- Land Rush, 1889 4
- Parades -- Oklahoma 4
- Railroads -- Rolling stock 4
- United States marshals 4
- American bison 3
- Apache Indians -- Clothing 3
- Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Oklahoma 3
- Comanche Indians -- Clothing 3 ∧ less
- United States. Army. Cavalry 6
- Dalton Gang 3
- Dalton family 3
- Payne, David Lewis, 1836-1884 3
- Bacon Rind, (Osage Indian), 1860-1932 2
- Broadwell, Dick, 1862-1892 2
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 2
- Catholic Church 2
- Cherokee Bill, 1876-1896 2
- Cook, Bill, 1873-1900 2
- Doolin, Bill, 1858-1896 2
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 2
- Gore, Thomas P. (Thomas Pryor), 1870-1949 2
- Hickok, Wild Bill, 1837-1876 2
- Houston, Temple Lea, 1860-1905 2
- Posey, Alexander Lawrence, 1873-1908 2
- Thomas, Heck, 1850-1912 2
- University of Oklahoma 2
- Armentrout Studio (Guthrie, Okla.) 1 ∧ less