Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints and glass plate negatives of the settlement of Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory. The collection includes images of street scenes, businesses, building construction, Guthrie as a tent city, railroads, and the United States military at Guthrie.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints, copy prints and glass plate negatives of the Apache, Comanche, Delaware, Temeculz, Kawaiisu, Creek, Umatilla, Chippewa, Paiute, Sioux, Oto, Choctaw, Pawnee, Osage, Ponca, Mohave, Kickapoo, Taos, Pueblo, Yuma, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Crow, Navajo, Kiowa, Tonkawa, Sac and Fox, Kalispel, Kutenai, Flathead, Spokan, Attu, Quileute, Seminole, Wasco, Modoc, Shasta, Yakima, Shoshoni, Kiowa-Apache, Skitswish, Cheyenne, Shawnee, Nez Perce, Arapaho, Caddo, Wichita, Yakima, Makah, and Blackfoot Indians. Also includes images of mining, the oil industry, the military, agriculture, the range cattle industry, education, and transportation in Oklahoma Territory, Oklahoma state, and Indian Territory. Scenes of the towns of McAlester, Edmond, Alva, Weatherford, Pawhuska, Clairemore, Ponca City, Purcell, Duncan, Noble, Lexington, Shawnee, Beaver. Plainview, Lavern, Henryetta, Atoka, Tahlequah, Guthrie, Tishomingo, and Eufaula are included. In addition the first year of...
Scope and Contents Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of oil drilling activities in Osage County, Oklahoma Territory, and scenes of the towns of Ramona, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, Claremore, Webbers Falls, Dewey, Tulsa, Miami, Bartlesville, Garvin, Avant, and Skiatook, Oklahoma. The collection also contains scenes of the U.S. Army, railroads, busineses, and schools. William B. Randall Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma 5
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 5
- Wagons -- Oklahoma 5
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 4
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 4
- Cowboys -- Oklahoma 4
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 4
- Grocery trade -- Oklahoma 4
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 4
- Parades -- Oklahoma 4
- Postal service -- Oklahoma 4
- Schools -- Oklahoma 4
- Sod houses -- Oklahoma 4
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 3
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 3
- Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Oklahoma 3
- Cattle -- Oklahoma 3 ∧ less
- United States. Army. Cavalry 4
- United States. Army. Infantry 2
- Bacon Rind, (Osage Indian), 1860-1932 1
- Big Tree, Kiowa chief, 1847-1927 1
- Blake, William, approximately 1859-1895 1
- Broadwell, Dick, 1862-1892 1
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 1
- Catholic Church 1
- Cherokee Bill, 1876-1896 1
- Chouteau Trading Post (Okla.) 1
- Cook, Bill, 1873-1900 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Crazy Snake, (Creek chief), 1846-1911 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Custer, George A. (George Armstrong), 1839-1876 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1 ∧ less