Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory and state, including street scenes, farming, businesses, railroads and industry.
Scope and Contents Black and white original glass plate negatives with copy prints of Cheyenne, Nez Perce, Kiowa, Sac and Fox, Pawnee, Ponca, Apache, Iowa, Kickapoo, Shawnee, Cherokee, Creek, Sioux, Kaw, Osage, and Oto Indians. Also includes scenes of farming, ranching, wild west shows, railroads, oil wells and Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints, copy prints and glass plate negatives of the Apache, Comanche, Delaware, Temeculz, Kawaiisu, Creek, Umatilla, Chippewa, Paiute, Sioux, Oto, Choctaw, Pawnee, Osage, Ponca, Mohave, Kickapoo, Taos, Pueblo, Yuma, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Crow, Navajo, Kiowa, Tonkawa, Sac and Fox, Kalispel, Kutenai, Flathead, Spokan, Attu, Quileute, Seminole, Wasco, Modoc, Shasta, Yakima, Shoshoni, Kiowa-Apache, Skitswish, Cheyenne, Shawnee, Nez Perce, Arapaho, Caddo, Wichita, Yakima, Makah, and Blackfoot Indians. Also includes images of mining, the oil industry, the military, agriculture, the range cattle industry, education, and transportation in Oklahoma Territory, Oklahoma state, and Indian Territory. Scenes of the towns of McAlester, Edmond, Alva, Weatherford, Pawhuska, Clairemore, Ponca City, Purcell, Duncan, Noble, Lexington, Shawnee, Beaver. Plainview, Lavern, Henryetta, Atoka, Tahlequah, Guthrie, Tishomingo, and Eufaula are included. In addition the first year of...
Scope and Contents Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Oklahoma outlaws, lawmen, agriculture, wild west shows, land openings, businesses, towns and cities, schools, settlers, members of the state government and of the U.S. Army. Also included are images of Cherokee, Osage, Delaware, Seminole, Comanche, Creek, and Apache Indians. Walter S. Ferguson Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- American bison 4
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 4
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 4
- Wagons -- Oklahoma 4
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 3
- Banks and banking -- Insurance business -- Oklahoma 3
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 3
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 3
- Cowboys -- Oklahoma 3
- Farms -- Oklahoma 3
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 3
- Guthrie (Okla.) -- Description and travel 3
- Hunting -- Oklahoma 3
- Ranches -- Oklahoma 3
- Wild west shows 3
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 2
- Apache Indians -- Clothing 2 ∧ less
- Bacon Rind, (Osage Indian), 1860-1932 3
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 3
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 2
- Catholic Church 2
- Gore, Thomas P. (Thomas Pryor), 1870-1949 2
- Hickok, Wild Bill, 1837-1876 2
- Payne, David Lewis, 1836-1884 2
- Posey, Alexander Lawrence, 1873-1908 2
- Prettyman, William S., 1858-1932 2
- Thomas, Heck, 1850-1912 2
- Armentrout Studio (Guthrie, Okla.) 1
- Bass, Sam, 1851-1878 1
- Bean, Roy, -1903 1
- Big Tree, Kiowa chief, 1847-1927 1
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Broadwell, Dick, 1862-1892 1
- Bruner, Heck, d. 1902 1
- Canton, Frank, 1849-1927 1 ∧ less