Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Black and white original prints of sawmills, quarries, lime kilns, lumber yards, glass factories, smelters, oil wells and storage tanks, and ranches in Oklahoma. The collection includes photographs of numerous Oklahoma cities and towns; the University of Oklahoma; of railroads, automobiles, and airplanes; of Apache, Cheyenne, Comanche, Kiowa, Sioux, and Wichita Indians; of limestone and gypsum deposits in Oklahoma; and of the Oklahoma salt plains. Quanah Parker, Wanda Parker, Hollow Horn Bear, Hunting Horse, Mad Wolf, Geronimo, Bear Claw, and Amy Toughfeathers are among the photographs of individuals in the collection.
Black and white copy and original prints of the towns of Enid, Oklahoma City, Norman, El Reno, Tahlequah, and Guthrie, Oklahoma; Duncan and Navajoe, Oklahoma Territory; and Spiro and Okmulgee, Indian Territory. The collection also contains photographs of Havasupai, Pima, Papago, Navajo, Hopi, Ute, Kiowa, Apache, Eskimo, and Creek Indians, along with scenes of the University of Oklahoma and its students and faculty. Edward Everett Dale Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white original prints of the University of Oklahoma. Included are images of the campus, students, faculty, presidents, board of regents, and University events. The collection also contains scenes of Norman and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Emil R. Kraettli Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white original prints of Norman, Oklahoma Territory and state, including street scenes, businesses, schools, firefighters, parades, and scenes from the University of Oklahoma. The collection also contains studio portraits of Choctaw women and a Choctaw family in front of their home. Emma A. Coleman Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white original prints of Sapulpa, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, along with images of Oklahoma City, Fort Reno and Tulsa, Oklahoma, Fort Smith, Arkansas, businesses, schools, oil wells, railroads, and cotton ginning. The collection also includes scenes of Creek, Comanche, Apache, and Yuchi Indians and the Euchee Mission near Sapulpa, Indian Territory.
Black and white copy prints of the towns of Moore and Snyder, Oklahoma Territory; Norman, Cement, Welch, Frederick, Stroud, Davidson, Vinita, Tipton, Peek, Ioland, Damon, and Elmore City, Oklahoma; and Coweta, Indian Territory. Included are scenes of businesses, the oil industry, railroads, parades, the University of Oklahoma, football, cotton marketing, and fire fighters.
Black and white copy prints of Norman and Cheyenne, Oklahoma Territory and state. Also photographs of Drumright and Broken Bow, Oklahoma, the University of Oklahoma, cowboys, businesses, and Cheyenne-Arapaho Indians.
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma 4
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 4
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 4
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 4
- Schools -- Oklahoma 4
- Bridges -- Oklahoma 3
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 3
- Electric railroads -- Oklahoma 3
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 3
- Norman (Okla.) -- Description and travel 3
- Oil wells -- Oklahoma 3
- Parades -- Oklahoma 3
- Apache Indians -- Clothing 2
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 2
- Church buildings -- Oklahoma 2
- Comanche Indians -- Clothing 2
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 2
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 2 ∧ less
- United States. Army 2
- Central State Griffin Memorial Hospital 1
- Coleman, Emma Alfreda, 1862-1949 1
- Dale, Edward Everett, 1879-1972 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1
- Euchee Mission (Okla.) 1
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 1
- I-See-O, -1927 1
- Kraettli, Emil R. (Emil Rudolph), 1890-1970 1
- Ku Klux Klan (1915- ) 1
- Moore Public Library (Okla.) 1
- Norman Public Library (Okla.) 1
- Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education 1
- Parker, Quanah, 1845?-1911 1
- Payne, David Lewis, 1836-1884 1
- Shumard, Evelyn Hughes 1
- Sturgis, James Wellington 1
- Williams, Arthur James, 1877-1954 1 ∧ less