Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Black and white copy and original prints of the towns of Enid, Oklahoma City, Norman, El Reno, Tahlequah, and Guthrie, Oklahoma; Duncan and Navajoe, Oklahoma Territory; and Spiro and Okmulgee, Indian Territory. The collection also contains photographs of Havasupai, Pima, Papago, Navajo, Hopi, Ute, Kiowa, Apache, Eskimo, and Creek Indians, along with scenes of the University of Oklahoma and its students and faculty. Edward Everett Dale Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white copy prints of Hollis, Bethel, Dryden, Looney and Metcalf, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, postal service, agriculture, parades, schools, school children, and studio portraits from these communities during both the territorial and statehood periods.
Black and white copy prints of Sentinel, Oklahoma, including photographs of street scenes, businesses, farming, cotton gins and baptisms.
Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Chickasha and Minco, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, and Tuttle, Oklahoma. The collection includes photographs of street scenes, businesses, agriculture, railroads, schools, ferries, fire fighters, airplanes, and electric railroads.
Black and white copy prints of Antlers and Pushmataha County, Oklahoma. Includes street scenes, schools, businesses, railroads, and the town band.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Black and white copy prints of Seminole Indians, railroads, oil fields, schools, cotton gins, along with scenes of Weber City, Maud, Seminole, and Wewoka, Indian Territory and Oklahoma.
Black and white copy prints of the towns of Comanche, Empire City and Marlow, Oklahoma, and Duncan, Indian Territory. The collection includes photographs of businesses, farming, street scenes, firefighters, schools, banks, and the oil industry.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Schools -- Oklahoma 8
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma 7
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 7
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 7
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 7
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 7
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 6
- Farms -- Oklahoma 6
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 6
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 6
- School children -- Oklahoma 6
- Wagons -- Oklahoma 6
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 5
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 5
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 5
- Oil wells -- Oklahoma 5
- Parades -- Oklahoma 5 ∧ less
- English 1
- United States. Army 3
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Dale, Edward Everett, 1879-1972 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- El Meta Bond College (Okla.) 1
- Emahaka Mission (Okla.) 1
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 1
- Henderson, Hurley L. 1
- Hollis Public Library (Okla.) 1
- I-See-O, -1927 1
- Munn, Irvin 1
- Payne, David Lewis, 1836-1884 1
- Prettyman, William S., 1858-1932 1
- Pushmataha County Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Ramsey Mission (Okla.) 1 ∧ less