Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Black and white original prints of Sapulpa, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, along with images of Oklahoma City, Fort Reno and Tulsa, Oklahoma, Fort Smith, Arkansas, businesses, schools, oil wells, railroads, and cotton ginning. The collection also includes scenes of Creek, Comanche, Apache, and Yuchi Indians and the Euchee Mission near Sapulpa, Indian Territory.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 2
- Butcher shops -- Oklahoma 2
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 2
- Farm equipment -- Oklahoma 2
- Farm life -- Oklahoma 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 2
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 2
- Horses -- Oklahoma 2
- Hospitals -- Oklahoma 2 ∧ less
- United States. Army 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Euchee Mission (Okla.) 1