Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Black and white copy and original prints of the towns of Enid, Oklahoma City, Norman, El Reno, Tahlequah, and Guthrie, Oklahoma; Duncan and Navajoe, Oklahoma Territory; and Spiro and Okmulgee, Indian Territory. The collection also contains photographs of Havasupai, Pima, Papago, Navajo, Hopi, Ute, Kiowa, Apache, Eskimo, and Creek Indians, along with scenes of the University of Oklahoma and its students and faculty. Edward Everett Dale Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white original prints of Sapulpa, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, along with images of Oklahoma City, Fort Reno and Tulsa, Oklahoma, Fort Smith, Arkansas, businesses, schools, oil wells, railroads, and cotton ginning. The collection also includes scenes of Creek, Comanche, Apache, and Yuchi Indians and the Euchee Mission near Sapulpa, Indian Territory.
Black and white copy prints of Hollis, Bethel, Dryden, Looney and Metcalf, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, postal service, agriculture, parades, schools, school children, and studio portraits from these communities during both the territorial and statehood periods.
Black and white copy prints of the towns of Comanche, Empire City and Marlow, Oklahoma, and Duncan, Indian Territory. The collection includes photographs of businesses, farming, street scenes, firefighters, schools, banks, and the oil industry.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 5
- Restaurants -- Oklahoma 5
- School children -- Oklahoma 5
- Schools -- Oklahoma 5
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 4
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 4
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 4
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 4
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 4
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 4
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 4
- Parades -- Oklahoma 4
- Picnics -- Oklahoma 4
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 3
- Church buildings -- Oklahoma 3 ∧ less
- United States. Army 3
- University of Oklahoma 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Dale, Edward Everett, 1879-1972 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Euchee Mission (Okla.) 1
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 1
- Hollis Public Library (Okla.) 1
- I-See-O, -1927 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1
- Payne, David Lewis, 1836-1884 1
- Shumard, Evelyn Hughes 1
- Stephens County Historical Museum (Okla.) 1
- Sturgis, James Wellington 1
- United States. Army. Cavalry 1 ∧ less