Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Black and white copy and original prints of the towns of Enid, Oklahoma City, Norman, El Reno, Tahlequah, and Guthrie, Oklahoma; Duncan and Navajoe, Oklahoma Territory; and Spiro and Okmulgee, Indian Territory. The collection also contains photographs of Havasupai, Pima, Papago, Navajo, Hopi, Ute, Kiowa, Apache, Eskimo, and Creek Indians, along with scenes of the University of Oklahoma and its students and faculty. Edward Everett Dale Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white copy prints of Hollis, Bethel, Dryden, Looney and Metcalf, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, postal service, agriculture, parades, schools, school children, and studio portraits from these communities during both the territorial and statehood periods.
Black and white copy prints of the towns of Comanche, Empire City and Marlow, Oklahoma, and Duncan, Indian Territory. The collection includes photographs of businesses, farming, street scenes, firefighters, schools, banks, and the oil industry.
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 3
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 3
- Log cabins -- Oklahoma 3
- Parades -- Oklahoma 3
- Restaurants -- Oklahoma 3
- Schools -- Oklahoma 3
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 2
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma -- Maintenance and repair 2
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 2
- Church buildings -- Oklahoma 2
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 2
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 2 ∧ less
- United States. Army 2
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Dale, Edward Everett, 1879-1972 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1