Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Black and white copy prints of Hollis, Bethel, Dryden, Looney and Metcalf, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, postal service, agriculture, parades, schools, school children, and studio portraits from these communities during both the territorial and statehood periods.
Black and white copy prints of the towns of Comanche, Empire City and Marlow, Oklahoma, and Duncan, Indian Territory. The collection includes photographs of businesses, farming, street scenes, firefighters, schools, banks, and the oil industry.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 3
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 3
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 3
- Farm life -- Oklahoma 3
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 3
- Farms -- Oklahoma 3
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 3
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 3
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 3
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 3
- Parades -- Oklahoma 3
- Picnics -- Oklahoma 3
- School children -- Oklahoma 3 ∧ less
- United States. Army 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Hollis Public Library (Okla.) 1