Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Black and white original prints of Sapulpa, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, along with images of Oklahoma City, Fort Reno and Tulsa, Oklahoma, Fort Smith, Arkansas, businesses, schools, oil wells, railroads, and cotton ginning. The collection also includes scenes of Creek, Comanche, Apache, and Yuchi Indians and the Euchee Mission near Sapulpa, Indian Territory.
Black and white copy prints of Hollis, Bethel, Dryden, Looney and Metcalf, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, postal service, agriculture, parades, schools, school children, and studio portraits from these communities during both the territorial and statehood periods.
Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Chickasha and Minco, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, and Tuttle, Oklahoma. The collection includes photographs of street scenes, businesses, agriculture, railroads, schools, ferries, fire fighters, airplanes, and electric railroads.
Black and white original prints of Garber, Oklahoma Territory, including scenes of farming, businesses, oil wells, bands and schools.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Black and white copy prints of Seminole Indians, railroads, oil fields, schools, cotton gins, along with scenes of Weber City, Maud, Seminole, and Wewoka, Indian Territory and Oklahoma.
Black and white copy prints of the towns of Comanche, Empire City and Marlow, Oklahoma, and Duncan, Indian Territory. The collection includes photographs of businesses, farming, street scenes, firefighters, schools, banks, and the oil industry.
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 6
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 6
- School children -- Oklahoma 6
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 5
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 5
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 5
- Farms -- Oklahoma 5
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 5
- Restaurants -- Oklahoma 5
- Schools -- Oklahoma 5
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 4
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 4
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 4
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 4
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 4 ∧ less
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- El Meta Bond College (Okla.) 1
- Emahaka Mission (Okla.) 1
- Euchee Mission (Okla.) 1
- Hollis Public Library (Okla.) 1
- Munn, Irvin 1
- Peters, Kay, 1885- 1
- Prettyman, William S., 1858-1932 1
- Ramsey Mission (Okla.) 1
- Seminole Nation Museum (Okla.) 1
- Shumard, Evelyn Hughes 1
- Stephens County Historical Museum (Okla.) 1
- United States. Army 1
- United States. Army. Cavalry 1
- United States. Army. Infantry 1
- University of Oklahoma 1 ∧ less