Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Black and white copy prints of Hollis, Bethel, Dryden, Looney and Metcalf, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, postal service, agriculture, parades, schools, school children, and studio portraits from these communities during both the territorial and statehood periods.
Black and white copy prints of Sentinel, Oklahoma, including photographs of street scenes, businesses, farming, cotton gins and baptisms.
Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Chickasha and Minco, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, and Tuttle, Oklahoma. The collection includes photographs of street scenes, businesses, agriculture, railroads, schools, ferries, fire fighters, airplanes, and electric railroads.
Black and white original prints of Garber, Oklahoma Territory, including scenes of farming, businesses, oil wells, bands and schools.
Black and white copy prints of Italian Americans in Pittsburg County, Indian Territory and Oklahoma. Included in the collection are photographs of their organizations, businesses, coal mining, sports, and cemeteries, along with photographs of the towns of McAlester, Indian Territory and Oklahoma state, Krebs, Indian Territory, and Hartshorne and Crowder, Oklahoma.
Black and white copy prints of automobiles, musical groups, and scenes from the towns of Purcell, Johnson, and Byars, Oklahoma.
Black and white original prints of Frederick and Manitou, Oklahoma, including scenes of businesses, farming, and city streets. The collection also contains a photograph of Theodore Roosevelt and his friends on a wolf hunt near Frederick, Oklahoma in 1905.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Black and white copy prints of the towns of Comanche, Empire City and Marlow, Oklahoma, and Duncan, Indian Territory. The collection includes photographs of businesses, farming, street scenes, firefighters, schools, banks, and the oil industry.
Black and white original and copy prints of Tonkawa, Oklahoma Territory and state, and scenes of farming, railroad construction, schools and businesses. Also includes scenes of Caddo, Omaha, Wichita, Cheyenne, Tonkawa, Comanche, Kiowa, and Apache Indians. Tonkawa Public Library Manuscripts Collection also in repository.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 8
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 8
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 7
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma 7
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 7
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 7
- School children -- Oklahoma 7
- Schools -- Oklahoma 7
- Tractors -- Oklahoma 7
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 6
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 6
- Parades -- Oklahoma 6
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 6
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 5
- Oil wells -- Oklahoma 5 ∧ less
- English 2
- United States. Army 2
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- El Meta Bond College (Okla.) 1
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 1
- Henderson, Hurley Lee, 1920-2002 1
- Hollis Public Library (Okla.) 1
- McAlester Public Library (Okla.) 1
- Munn, Irvin 1
- Parker, Quanah, 1845?-1911 1
- Peters, Kay, 1885- 1
- Prettyman, William S., 1858-1932 1
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 1
- Stephens County Historical Museum (Okla.) 1
- Tonkawa Public Library (Okla.) 1
- United States. Army. Infantry 1
- Ward, Pearl 1 ∧ less