Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Black and white copy prints of Hollis, Bethel, Dryden, Looney and Metcalf, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, postal service, agriculture, parades, schools, school children, and studio portraits from these communities during both the territorial and statehood periods.
Black and white copy prints of Sentinel, Oklahoma, including photographs of street scenes, businesses, farming, cotton gins and baptisms.
Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Chickasha and Minco, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, and Tuttle, Oklahoma. The collection includes photographs of street scenes, businesses, agriculture, railroads, schools, ferries, fire fighters, airplanes, and electric railroads.
Black and white original prints of Garber, Oklahoma Territory, including scenes of farming, businesses, oil wells, bands and schools.
Black and white original prints of Frederick and Manitou, Oklahoma, including scenes of businesses, farming, and city streets. The collection also contains a photograph of Theodore Roosevelt and his friends on a wolf hunt near Frederick, Oklahoma in 1905.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Black and white original and copy prints of Tonkawa, Oklahoma Territory and state, and scenes of farming, railroad construction, schools and businesses. Also includes scenes of Caddo, Omaha, Wichita, Cheyenne, Tonkawa, Comanche, Kiowa, and Apache Indians. Tonkawa Public Library Manuscripts Collection also in repository.
Black and white copy prints of Johnson, and Byars, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, and Arapaho, Oklahoma Territory. The photographs include scenes of schools, railroads, parades, and businesses.
- School children -- Oklahoma 8
- Schools -- Oklahoma 8
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 7
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 7
- Farms -- Oklahoma 7
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 7
- Parades -- Oklahoma 7
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 6
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma 6
- Wagons -- Oklahoma 6
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 5
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 5
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 5
- Baptism 4
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 4
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 4 ∧ less
- English 1
- United States. Army 2
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- El Meta Bond College (Okla.) 1
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 1
- Henderson, Hurley Lee, 1920-2002 1
- Hollis Public Library (Okla.) 1
- Johnston, Henry S. (Henry Simpson), 1867-1965 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1
- Mitchell, Vernon 1
- Munn, Irvin 1
- Parker, Quanah, 1845?-1911 1
- Peters, Kay, 1885- 1
- Prettyman, William S., 1858-1932 1
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 1
- Tonkawa Public Library (Okla.) 1
- United States. Army. Cavalry 1
- United States. Army. Infantry 1
- Wessel, R. H. 1 ∧ less