Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Black and white copy and original prints of the towns of Enid, Oklahoma City, Norman, El Reno, Tahlequah, and Guthrie, Oklahoma; Duncan and Navajoe, Oklahoma Territory; and Spiro and Okmulgee, Indian Territory. The collection also contains photographs of Havasupai, Pima, Papago, Navajo, Hopi, Ute, Kiowa, Apache, Eskimo, and Creek Indians, along with scenes of the University of Oklahoma and its students and faculty. Edward Everett Dale Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white copy prints of Porum, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, including photographs of businesses, railroads, school children, farming, ranching, mining and family portraits.
Black and white copy prints of Hollis, Bethel, Dryden, Looney and Metcalf, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, postal service, agriculture, parades, schools, school children, and studio portraits from these communities during both the territorial and statehood periods.
Black and white original and copy prints of numerous Oklahoma towns, including scenes of businesses, health resorts, stone quarries, railroads and dust storms. The collection also contains prints of Cherokee, Creek, Chickasw, Choctaw, Seminole, and Sac and Fox Indians. John Wesley Morris Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white copy prints of the towns of Comanche, Empire City and Marlow, Oklahoma, and Duncan, Indian Territory. The collection includes photographs of businesses, farming, street scenes, firefighters, schools, banks, and the oil industry.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 5
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 5
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 5
- Schools -- Oklahoma 5
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 4
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 4
- Cotton -- Oklahoma 4
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 4
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 4
- Farms -- Oklahoma 4
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 4
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 4
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 4
- School children -- Oklahoma 4
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 3
- Butcher shops -- Oklahoma 3 ∧ less
- United States. Army 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Dale, Edward Everett, 1879-1972 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Gentry, Eneard Walker, 1913-2006 1
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 1
- Hollis Public Library (Okla.) 1
- I-See-O, -1927 1
- Morris, John W., 1907-1982 1
- Payne, David Lewis, 1836-1884 1
- Stephens County Historical Museum (Okla.) 1
- Sturgis, James Wellington 1
- United States. Army. Cavalry 1
- University of Oklahoma 1 ∧ less