Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Black and white copy and original prints of the towns of Enid, Oklahoma City, Norman, El Reno, Tahlequah, and Guthrie, Oklahoma; Duncan and Navajoe, Oklahoma Territory; and Spiro and Okmulgee, Indian Territory. The collection also contains photographs of Havasupai, Pima, Papago, Navajo, Hopi, Ute, Kiowa, Apache, Eskimo, and Creek Indians, along with scenes of the University of Oklahoma and its students and faculty. Edward Everett Dale Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white copy prints of Porum, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, including photographs of businesses, railroads, school children, farming, ranching, mining and family portraits.
Black and white original prints of Sapulpa, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, along with images of Oklahoma City, Fort Reno and Tulsa, Oklahoma, Fort Smith, Arkansas, businesses, schools, oil wells, railroads, and cotton ginning. The collection also includes scenes of Creek, Comanche, Apache, and Yuchi Indians and the Euchee Mission near Sapulpa, Indian Territory.
Black and white copy prints of Hollis, Bethel, Dryden, Looney and Metcalf, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, postal service, agriculture, parades, schools, school children, and studio portraits from these communities during both the territorial and statehood periods.
Black and white original and copy prints of numerous Oklahoma towns, including scenes of businesses, health resorts, stone quarries, railroads and dust storms. The collection also contains prints of Cherokee, Creek, Chickasw, Choctaw, Seminole, and Sac and Fox Indians. John Wesley Morris Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 6
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 5
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 5
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 5
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 5
- School children -- Oklahoma 5
- Butcher shops -- Oklahoma 4
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 4
- Cotton -- Oklahoma 4
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 4
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 4
- Parades -- Oklahoma 4
- Picnics -- Oklahoma 4
- Restaurants -- Oklahoma 4
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 3 + ∧ less
- United States. Army 3
- University of Oklahoma 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Dale, Edward Everett, 1879-1972 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Euchee Mission (Okla.) 1
- Gentry, Eneard Walker, 1913-2006 1
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 1
- Hollis Public Library (Okla.) 1
- I-See-O, -1927 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1
- Morris, John W., 1907-1982 1
- Payne, David Lewis, 1836-1884 1
- Shumard, Evelyn Hughes 1
- Sturgis, James Wellington 1
- United States. Army. Cavalry 1 + ∧ less