Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Black and white copy prints of Hollis, Bethel, Dryden, Looney and Metcalf, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, postal service, agriculture, parades, schools, school children, and studio portraits from these communities during both the territorial and statehood periods.
Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Chickasha and Minco, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, and Tuttle, Oklahoma. The collection includes photographs of street scenes, businesses, agriculture, railroads, schools, ferries, fire fighters, airplanes, and electric railroads.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Black and white copy prints of the towns of Comanche, Empire City and Marlow, Oklahoma, and Duncan, Indian Territory. The collection includes photographs of businesses, farming, street scenes, firefighters, schools, banks, and the oil industry.
Black and white original and copy prints of Oklahoma outlaws, lawmen, agriculture, wild west shows, land openings, businesses, towns and cities, schools, settlers, members of the state government and of the U.S. Army. Also included are images of Cherokee, Osage, Delaware, Seminole, Comanche, Creek, and Apache Indians. Walter S. Ferguson Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 4
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 4
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 4
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 4
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 4
- Farms -- Oklahoma 4
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 4
- Hotels -- Oklahoma 4
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 4
- Restaurants -- Oklahoma 4
- School children -- Oklahoma 4
- Barbershops -- Oklahoma 3
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 3
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 3 + ∧ less
- United States. Army 2
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bacon Rind, (Osage Indian), 1860-1932 1
- Bass, Sam, 1851-1878 1
- Bean, Roy, -1903 1
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Broadwell, Dick, 1862-1892 1
- Bruner, Heck, -1902 1
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 1
- Canton, Frank, 1849-1927 1
- Cherokee Bill, 1876-1896 1
- Chisholm, Jesse 1
- Colcord, Charles Francis, 1859-1934 1
- Cook, Bill, 1873-1900 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cruce, Lee, 1863-1933 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Dale, Edward Everett, 1879-1972 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1 + ∧ less