Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Black and white original prints of Sapulpa, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, along with images of Oklahoma City, Fort Reno and Tulsa, Oklahoma, Fort Smith, Arkansas, businesses, schools, oil wells, railroads, and cotton ginning. The collection also includes scenes of Creek, Comanche, Apache, and Yuchi Indians and the Euchee Mission near Sapulpa, Indian Territory.
Black and white copy prints of Sentinel, Oklahoma, including photographs of street scenes, businesses, farming, cotton gins and baptisms.
Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Chickasha and Minco, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, and Tuttle, Oklahoma. The collection includes photographs of street scenes, businesses, agriculture, railroads, schools, ferries, fire fighters, airplanes, and electric railroads.
Black and white original prints of Frederick and Manitou, Oklahoma, including scenes of businesses, farming, and city streets. The collection also contains a photograph of Theodore Roosevelt and his friends on a wolf hunt near Frederick, Oklahoma in 1905.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Black and white copy prints of Seminole Indians, railroads, oil fields, schools, cotton gins, along with scenes of Weber City, Maud, Seminole, and Wewoka, Indian Territory and Oklahoma.
Black and white copy prints of the towns of Comanche, Empire City and Marlow, Oklahoma, and Duncan, Indian Territory. The collection includes photographs of businesses, farming, street scenes, firefighters, schools, banks, and the oil industry.
Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma 8
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 8
- Schools -- Oklahoma 8
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 7
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 7
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 7
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 6
- Farms -- Oklahoma 6
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 6
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 6
- Restaurants -- Oklahoma 6
- School children -- Oklahoma 6
- Wagons -- Oklahoma 6
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 5
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 5
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 5 + ∧ less
- English 1
- United States. Army 3
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- El Meta Bond College (Okla.) 1
- Emahaka Mission (Okla.) 1
- Euchee Mission (Okla.) 1
- Henderson, Hurley Lee, 1920-2002 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1
- Munn, Irvin 1
- Prettyman, William S., 1858-1932 1
- Ramsey Mission (Okla.) 1
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 1
- Seminole Nation Museum (Okla.) 1
- Shumard, Evelyn Hughes 1
- Stephens County Historical Museum (Okla.) 1
- United States. Army. Infantry 1 + ∧ less