Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory and state, including street scenes, farming, businesses, railroads and industry.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Chickasha and Minco, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, and Tuttle, Oklahoma. The collection includes photographs of street scenes, businesses, agriculture, railroads, schools, ferries, fire fighters, airplanes, and electric railroads.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of numerous Oklahoma towns, including scenes of businesses, health resorts, stone quarries, railroads and dust storms. The collection also contains prints of Cherokee, Creek, Chickasw, Choctaw, Seminole, and Sac and Fox Indians. John Wesley Morris Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of oil drilling activities in Osage County, Oklahoma Territory, and scenes of the towns of Ramona, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, Claremore, Webbers Falls, Dewey, Tulsa, Miami, Bartlesville, Garvin, Avant, and Skiatook, Oklahoma. The collection also contains scenes of the U.S. Army, railroads, busineses, and schools. William B. Randall Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 6
- Wagons -- Oklahoma 6
- Bridges -- Oklahoma 5
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 5
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 5
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 5
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 5
- Farms -- Oklahoma 5
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 5
- Oil wells -- Oklahoma 5
- Parades -- Oklahoma 5
- Restaurants -- Oklahoma 5
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 4
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 4 ∧ less
- United States. Army 5
- United States. Army. Cavalry 3
- United States. Army. Infantry 2
- Armentrout Studio (Guthrie, Okla.) 1
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Catholic Church 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- El Meta Bond College (Okla.) 1
- Freemasons 1
- Gore, Thomas P. (Thomas Pryor), 1870-1949 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1
- Morris, John W., 1907-1982 1
- Munn, Irvin 1
- Nation, Carry Amelia, 1846-1911 1
- Prettyman, William S., 1858-1932 1
- Randall, William B., 1882- 1
- Tilghman, William Matthew, 1854-1924 1 ∧ less