Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Black and white copy prints of Buffalo, Charleston, Selman, Augusta, Fargo, Dacoma, Wakita, Brule and Doby Springs, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, families, farming, ranching, sod houses, schools and school children in and around these Oklahoma communities.
Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 2
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 2
- Barns -- Oklahoma 2
- Bridges -- Oklahoma 2
- Cowboys -- Oklahoma 2
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 2
- Farm life -- Oklahoma 2
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 2
- Farms -- Oklahoma 2
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 2
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 2 ∧ less
- Buffalo Museum (Okla.) 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1