Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Buffalo, Charleston, Selman, Augusta, Fargo, Dacoma, Wakita, Brule and Doby Springs, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, families, farming, ranching, sod houses, schools and school children in and around these Oklahoma communities.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Cordell, Oklahoma, including street scenes, businesses, railroads, cotton harvesting and a photograph of Quanah Parker's star house at Cache, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of numerous Oklahoma towns, including scenes of businesses, health resorts, stone quarries, railroads and dust storms. The collection also contains prints of Cherokee, Creek, Chickasw, Choctaw, Seminole, and Sac and Fox Indians. John Wesley Morris Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 3
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 3
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 3
- Grocery trade -- Oklahoma 3
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 3
- School children -- Oklahoma 3
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma -- Maintenance and repair 2
- Bakeries -- Oklahoma 2
- Bakers -- Oklahoma 2
- Barns -- Oklahoma 2
- Bridges -- Oklahoma 2
- Butcher shops -- Oklahoma 2
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 2
- Dust storms -- Oklahoma 2 ∧ less
- United States. Army 2
- Buffalo Museum (Okla.) 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1
- Molen, Gertha 1
- Morris, John W., 1907-1982 1 ∧ less