Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Cordell, Oklahoma, including street scenes, businesses, railroads, cotton harvesting and a photograph of Quanah Parker's star house at Cache, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of numerous Oklahoma towns, including scenes of businesses, health resorts, stone quarries, railroads and dust storms. The collection also contains prints of Cherokee, Creek, Chickasw, Choctaw, Seminole, and Sac and Fox Indians. John Wesley Morris Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 3
- Bars (Drinking establishments) -- Oklahoma 3
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 3
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 3
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 3
- Farms -- Oklahoma 3
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 3
- Grocery trade -- Oklahoma 3
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 3
- Locomotives -- Oklahoma 3
- Postal service -- Oklahoma 3
- Restaurants -- Oklahoma 3
- Schools -- Oklahoma 3 ∧ less
- United States. Army 2
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1