Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints and panoramas of Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. The collection includes scenes of Main Street, businesses, the railroad depot, and a parade for the returning World War I servicemen of Garvin County, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of the Foress B. Lillie family and Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory and state. The collection includes street scenes, transportation, businesses, outlaws, and oilwells, as well as scenes of places, cities and towns in California, New York, Massachusetts, and New Jersey. Foress B. Lillie Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Chickasha and Minco, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, and Tuttle, Oklahoma. The collection includes photographs of street scenes, businesses, agriculture, railroads, schools, ferries, fire fighters, airplanes, and electric railroads.
Scope and Contents Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 5
- Schools -- Oklahoma 5
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 4
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 4
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 4
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 4
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 4
- Postal service -- Oklahoma 4
- Restaurants -- Oklahoma 4
- Bridges -- Oklahoma 3
- Butcher shops -- Oklahoma 3
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 3 ∧ less
- English 1
- United States. Army 4
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Doolin, Bill, 1858-1896 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- El Meta Bond College (Okla.) 1
- Lillie, Foress B., 1885-1926 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1
- Munn, Irvin 1
- Prettyman, William S., 1858-1932 1
- Sewell, Emma 1
- United States. Army. Infantry 1
- United States. Navy 1 ∧ less