Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory and state, including street scenes, farming, businesses, railroads and industry.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Buffalo, Charleston, Selman, Augusta, Fargo, Dacoma, Wakita, Brule and Doby Springs, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, families, farming, ranching, sod houses, schools and school children in and around these Oklahoma communities.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints and panoramas of Pauls Valley, Oklahoma. The collection includes scenes of Main Street, businesses, the railroad depot, and a parade for the returning World War I servicemen of Garvin County, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of the Foress B. Lillie family and Guthrie, Oklahoma Territory and state. The collection includes street scenes, transportation, businesses, outlaws, and oilwells, as well as scenes of places, cities and towns in California, New York, Massachusetts, and New Jersey. Foress B. Lillie Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Cordell, Oklahoma, including street scenes, businesses, railroads, cotton harvesting and a photograph of Quanah Parker's star house at Cache, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Sentinel, Oklahoma, including photographs of street scenes, businesses, farming, cotton gins and baptisms.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Chickasha and Minco, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, and Tuttle, Oklahoma. The collection includes photographs of street scenes, businesses, agriculture, railroads, schools, ferries, fire fighters, airplanes, and electric railroads.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of numerous Oklahoma towns, including scenes of businesses, health resorts, stone quarries, railroads and dust storms. The collection also contains prints of Cherokee, Creek, Chickasw, Choctaw, Seminole, and Sac and Fox Indians. John Wesley Morris Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Seminole Indians, railroads, oil fields, schools, cotton gins, along with scenes of Weber City, Maud, Seminole, and Wewoka, Indian Territory and Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 11
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma 11
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 10
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 10
- Schools -- Oklahoma 9
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 7
- Farms -- Oklahoma 7
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 7
- Parades -- Oklahoma 7
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 6
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 6
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 6
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 6
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 6
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 6
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 6
- Oil wells -- Oklahoma 6 ∧ less
- English 2
- United States. Army 6
- United States. Army. Cavalry 3
- Armentrout Studio (Guthrie, Okla.) 1
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Buffalo Museum (Okla.) 1
- Catholic Church 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Doolin, Bill, 1858-1896 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- El Meta Bond College (Okla.) 1
- Emahaka Mission (Okla.) 1
- Freemasons 1
- Gore, Thomas P. (Thomas Pryor), 1870-1949 1
- Henderson, Hurley L. 1
- Lillie, Foress B., 1885-1926 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1
- Molen, Gertha 1
- Morris, John W., 1907-1982 1 ∧ less