Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of Sapulpa, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, along with images of Oklahoma City, Fort Reno and Tulsa, Oklahoma, Fort Smith, Arkansas, businesses, schools, oil wells, railroads, and cotton ginning. The collection also includes scenes of Creek, Comanche, Apache, and Yuchi Indians and the Euchee Mission near Sapulpa, Indian Territory.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Chickasha and Minco, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, and Tuttle, Oklahoma. The collection includes photographs of street scenes, businesses, agriculture, railroads, schools, ferries, fire fighters, airplanes, and electric railroads.
Scope and Contents Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of the towns of Comanche, Empire City and Marlow, Oklahoma, and Duncan, Indian Territory. The collection includes photographs of businesses, farming, street scenes, firefighters, schools, banks, and the oil industry.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of towns in Woodward County, Oklahoma including Woodward, Richmond, Curtis, Tangier, Mooreland, Haskew, Mutual and Enid. The collection also contains photographs of agriculture, businesses, cowboys, the range cattle industry, schools, and the United States Cavalry. Woodward County Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 5
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 5
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 5
- School children -- Oklahoma 5
- Schools -- Oklahoma 5
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 4
- Butcher shops -- Oklahoma 4
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 4
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 4
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 4
- Farms -- Oklahoma 4
- Grocery trade -- Oklahoma 4 ∧ less
- United States. Army 3
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- El Meta Bond College (Okla.) 1
- Euchee Mission (Okla.) 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1
- Munn, Irvin 1
- Prettyman, William S., 1858-1932 1
- Shumard, Evelyn Hughes 1
- Stephens County Historical Museum (Okla.) 1
- United States. Army. Infantry 1
- University of Oklahoma 1 ∧ less