Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Black and white copy prints of Buffalo, Charleston, Selman, Augusta, Fargo, Dacoma, Wakita, Brule and Doby Springs, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of businesses, families, farming, ranching, sod houses, schools and school children in and around these Oklahoma communities.
Black and white copy prints of Arapaho, Clinton, Corn and Thomas, Oklahoma. Also included are scenes of agriculture, dust storms, funerals, houses, churches, and schools. The majority of the collection deals with the Mennonites in Washita County, Oklahoma.
Black and white copy prints of Dewey County, Oklahoma. Includes scenes of the towns of Camargo, Taloga, Seiling and Putnam, along with images of farming, transportation, homesteads, businesses, and personalities.
Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Guthrie, Edmond, El Reno, Oklahoma City, Perry, Kingfisher and Anadarko, Oklahoma. Scenes of farming, railroads, mining, outlaws, the U.S. Army, Boomers, the University of Oklahoma and businesses are included, along with those of Cheyenne, Shawnee, Wichita, Apache, Potawatomi, Kickapoo, Comanche, Kiowa, Pawnee, Osage, Wyandotte, Ponca, Iroquois, Seminole and Iowa Indians.
Black and white original and copy prints of numerous Oklahoma towns, including scenes of businesses, health resorts, stone quarries, railroads and dust storms. The collection also contains prints of Cherokee, Creek, Chickasw, Choctaw, Seminole, and Sac and Fox Indians. John Wesley Morris Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white original prints, negatives, and panoramas of numerous Oklahoma towns, mines, oil wells, oil fields, industries, rivers, health resorts, farms, sod houses, railroads and the University of Oklahoma. The collection also includes scenes of Oklahoma mountains, rock formations, different soils and meteorite crators, along with Indian schools and graveyards. Oklahoma Geological Survey Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 6
- Farms -- Oklahoma 5
- Postal service -- Oklahoma 5
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 4
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma 4
- Bridges -- Oklahoma 4
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 4
- Horses -- Oklahoma 4
- Locomotives -- Oklahoma 4
- Railroad stations -- Oklahoma 4
- School children -- Oklahoma 4
- Schools -- Oklahoma 4
- Wagons -- Oklahoma 4
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 3
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 3
- Butcher shops -- Oklahoma 3 + ∧ less
- United States. Army 4
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- University of Oklahoma 2
- Buffalo Museum (Okla.) 1
- Central State University (Okla.) 1
- Corn Historical Society (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1
- Dewey County Public Library (Okla.) 1
- Gould, Charles Newton, 1868-1949 1
- Houston, Temple Lea, 1860-1905 1
- Mayes, J. B. (Joel Bryan), 1833-1891 1
- Mennonite Brethren Church of North America (1900-1963) 1
- Morris, John W., 1907-1982 1
- Mulhall, Lucille, 1885-1940 1
- Oklahoma A & M College 1
- Oklahoma Geological Survey 1
- Oklahoma State University 1 + ∧ less