Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Chickasha and Minco, Indian Territory and Oklahoma, and Tuttle, Oklahoma. The collection includes photographs of street scenes, businesses, agriculture, railroads, schools, ferries, fire fighters, airplanes, and electric railroads.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of numerous Oklahoma towns, including scenes of businesses, health resorts, stone quarries, railroads and dust storms. The collection also contains prints of Cherokee, Creek, Chickasw, Choctaw, Seminole, and Sac and Fox Indians. John Wesley Morris Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of the towns of Moore and Snyder, Oklahoma Territory; Norman, Cement, Welch, Frederick, Stroud, Davidson, Vinita, Tipton, Peek, Ioland, Damon, and Elmore City, Oklahoma; and Coweta, Indian Territory. Included are scenes of businesses, the oil industry, railroads, parades, the University of Oklahoma, football, cotton marketing, and fire fighters.
Scope and Contents Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
Scope and Contents Black and white copy prints of the towns of Comanche, Empire City and Marlow, Oklahoma, and Duncan, Indian Territory. The collection includes photographs of businesses, farming, street scenes, firefighters, schools, banks, and the oil industry.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Oklahoma outlaws, lawmen, agriculture, wild west shows, land openings, businesses, towns and cities, schools, settlers, members of the state government and of the U.S. Army. Also included are images of Cherokee, Osage, Delaware, Seminole, Comanche, Creek, and Apache Indians. Walter S. Ferguson Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Automobiles -- Oklahoma 5
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 5
- Bands (Music) -- Oklahoma 4
- Bridges -- Oklahoma 4
- Business enterprises -- Oklahoma 4
- Cotton -- Oklahoma -- Marketing 4
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 4
- Farmers -- Oklahoma 4
- Fire engines -- Oklahoma 4
- Fire fighters -- Oklahoma 4
- Locomotives -- Oklahoma 4
- School children -- Oklahoma 4
- Wagons -- Oklahoma 4 ∧ less
- United States. Army 2
- United States. Army. Cavalry 2
- Bacon Rind, (Osage Indian), 1860-1932 1
- Bass, Sam, 1851-1878 1
- Bean, Roy, -1903 1
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Broadwell, Dick, 1862-1892 1
- Bruner, Heck, d. 1902 1
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 1
- Canton, Frank, 1849-1927 1
- Cherokee Bill, 1876-1896 1
- Chisholm, Jesse 1
- Colcord, Charles Francis, 1859-1934 1
- Cook, Bill, 1873-1900 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Cruce, Lee, 1863-1933 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Dale, Edward Everett, 1879-1972 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1 ∧ less