Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of the William H. (Alfalfa Bill) Murray family. Includes a scene of Alfalfa Bill with the Oklahoma National Guard during the Red River Bridge War with Texas, the inauguration of Alfalfa Bill, the Oklahoma National Guard at Fort Sill, U. S. Army airplanes, and the Murray family and colonists in Bolivia.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of the William H. (Alfalfa Bill) Murray family. Includes scenes of Alfalfa Bill as governor, the 1907 Oklahoma Constitutional Convention, the inauguration of Johnston Murray as Governor of Oklahoma, the Cherokee Nation Senate, the Murray farm in Tishomingo, Oklahoma, and Murray State College in Tishomingo, Oklahoma. Also contains scenes of the Oklahoma National Guard, petroleum industry operations in Oklahoma, colonists of the Murray family in Bolivia, and scenes of the Murray Colony in Bolivia.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Chickasaw, Cherokee and Choctaw Indians. Included are scenes of the Bloomfield Academy, the Chickasaw Nation capitol building, officials of the Chickasaw tribal government, and Chickasaw governor, Douglas H. Johnson. The collection also contains photographs of Mary Alice Hearrell Murray, Elmer Thomas, William Henry (Alfalfa Bill) Murray and Saladin Watie.
Scope and Contents Black and white original prints of the Oklahoma Constitutional Convention in session at City Hall, Guthrie, Oklahoma, in 1907. The collection also includes scenes of Fort Sill and Wewoka, Oklahoma.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Oklahoma outlaws, lawmen, agriculture, wild west shows, land openings, businesses, towns and cities, schools, settlers, members of the state government and of the U.S. Army. Also included are images of Cherokee, Osage, Delaware, Seminole, Comanche, Creek, and Apache Indians. Walter S. Ferguson Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Scope and Contents Black and white original and copy prints of Walter Harrison, his family and friends, including photographs of Ernest W. Marland, Will Rogers, Alfalfa Bill Murray, Johnston Murray, and Robert S. Kerr. The collection also contains scenes of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Walter M. Harrison Manuscript Collection also in repository.
- Cherokee Indians -- Clothing 4
- Chickasaw Indians -- Clothing 3
- Oklahoma City (Okla.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Ardmore (Okla.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Automobiles 2
- Chickasaw Indians -- Tribal government 2
- Choctaw Indians -- Clothing 2
- Constitutional conventions -- Oklahoma 2
- Guthrie (Okla.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Lawton (Okla.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Oil wells 2
- Railroads 2
- Tahlequah (Okla.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Tishomingo (Okla.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Tulsa (Okla.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Ada (Okla.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Airplanes 1
- American bison 1
- Apache Indians -- Arms and armor 1 ∧ less
- Ferguson, Walter S. (Walter Scott), 1886-1936 3
- Murray, Johnston, 1902-1974 3
- Haskell, Charles Nathaniel, 1860-1933 2
- Murray State College (Tishomingo, Okla.) 2
- Porter, Pleasant 2
- Rogers, Will, 1879-1935 2
- Thomas, Elmer, 1876-1965 2
- Bacon Rind, (Osage Indian), 1860-1932 1
- Baker, Jesse Albert, 1853-1925 1
- Bass, Sam, 1851-1878 1
- Bean, Roy, -1903 1
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Bixby, Tams, 1854-1922 1
- Broadwell, Dick, 1862-1892 1
- Bruner, Heck, d. 1902 1
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 1
- Canton, Frank, 1849-1927 1
- Cherokee Bill, 1876-1896 1
- Chisholm, Jesse 1 ∧ less