Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Black and white original and copy prints of the towns of Guthrie, Edmond, El Reno, Oklahoma City, Perry, Kingfisher and Anadarko, Oklahoma. Scenes of farming, railroads, mining, outlaws, the U.S. Army, Boomers, the University of Oklahoma and businesses are included, along with those of Cheyenne, Shawnee, Wichita, Apache, Potawatomi, Kickapoo, Comanche, Kiowa, Pawnee, Osage, Wyandotte, Ponca, Iroquois, Seminole and Iowa Indians.
Black and white copy prints of Cordell, Oklahoma, including street scenes, businesses, railroads, cotton harvesting and a photograph of Quanah Parker's star house at Cache, Oklahoma.
Black and white original and copy prints of numerous Oklahoma towns, including scenes of businesses, health resorts, stone quarries, railroads and dust storms. The collection also contains prints of Cherokee, Creek, Chickasw, Choctaw, Seminole, and Sac and Fox Indians. John Wesley Morris Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white original prints, negatives, and panoramas of numerous Oklahoma towns, mines, oil wells, oil fields, industries, rivers, health resorts, farms, sod houses, railroads and the University of Oklahoma. The collection also includes scenes of Oklahoma mountains, rock formations, different soils and meteorite crators, along with Indian schools and graveyards. Oklahoma Geological Survey Manuscript Collection also in repository.
Black and white glass plate negatives from original prints, original glass plate negatives and copy prints of settlement scenes of Guthrie, Oklahoma City, Perry and Lawton, Oklahoma Territory. Included are scenes of numerous other Oklahoma towns, the oil industry, businesses, railroads, farming, the military, and cowboys, along with studio portraits of Afro-Americans. The collection also contains photographs of the Land Run of 1893.
- Carriages and carts -- Oklahoma 4
- Cotton gins and ginning -- Oklahoma 4
- Farms -- Oklahoma 4
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma 4
- Grocers -- Oklahoma 4
- Hardware stores -- Oklahoma 4
- Wagons -- Oklahoma 4
- Agriculture -- Oklahoma 3
- Banks and banking -- Oklahoma 3
- Butcher shops -- Oklahoma 3
- Cotton -- Oklahoma 3
- Cowboys -- Oklahoma 3
- Drugstores -- Oklahoma 3
- Guthrie (Okla.) -- Description and travel 3
- Land settlement -- Oklahoma 3 + ∧ less
- United States. Army 3
- United States. Army. Cavalry 3
- University of Oklahoma 3
- Gould, Charles Newton, 1868-1949 2
- Payne, David Lewis, 1836-1884 2
- Bacon Rind, (Osage Indian), 1860-1932 1
- Big Tree, 1847-1927 (Kiowa chief) 1
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917 1
- Catholic Church 1
- Central State University (Okla.) 1
- Chouteau Trading Post (Okla.) 1
- Cornish, Geo. B. (George Bancroft) 1
- Crazy Snake, (Creek chief), 1846-1911 1
- Cunningham, Robert E. (Robert Earl), 1906-1991 1
- Cut Nose 1
- Dalton Gang 1
- Dalton family 1
- Downing, Lewis 1
- Dwight Mission (Okla.) 1
- Geronimo, 1829-1909 1 + ∧ less